Good People by TJBKG Consulting OÜ
Last Updated April 11, 2020
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect the following categories of Personal Data from you when you use our Service, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others.:
- Information you provide: We collect content, communications, and other information you provide, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. To create an account, you may provide us with personal data, including your name, phone number, a photo of yourself, and a username. We use your contact information to authenticate your account and keep it secure.
- Networks and connections: We collect information about the people, accounts, and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them through our Service. We use your contact information and (if you choose to provide us with access to it), your address book information to recommend other users and content and to recommend your account and content to others.
- Usage: We may choose to collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of conversations you engage in, content you share, features you use, actions you take, people or accounts you interact with, and the time, frequency, and duration of your use.
- Communication Data: We may choose to collect information when you contact us with questions or concerns and when you voluntarily respond to requests for your opinion and feedback.
- Social Media Data: We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Medium, Twitter, Tiktok, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Internet Activity Data: When you visit, use, and interact with the Service, we may receive certain
information about your visit, use, or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation patterns. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log Data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, operating system, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device Data: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities. We only store audio from conversations if a user reports an incident during a conversation; otherwise all audio is deleted.